Post by Teacher Bot on Mar 27, 2012 9:33:44 GMT -5
1. No off the wall craziness on here. This is a school forum and should be treated as such. You have a section for non-school related topics posting. Leave it there.
2. Keep it clean. Parents and school officials can read this forum. This is not your Tumblr, Myspace, Facebook, or Twitter.
3. Be clear and concise. Use proper language skills. NO text speaking here. Use complete sentences when necessary. You shouldn't have to be told to express yourself in complete thoughts. This is standard practice in every section of the forum.
4. REMEMBER YOUR DEADLINES. Many of the topics posted will have a deadline for your reply. Be sure to complete your response by the deadline to receive credit for participation.
5. We have a ZERO tolerance policy on cyber hate. If you leave a reply that is disrespectful to anyone, you can and will be disciplined by the headmaster. Do not test this rule. The first time you do it will be the last time.
If you ever have questions or see something wrong on this forum, tell your homeroom teacher IMMEDIATELY!